The Support You Need
Mental Health and Substance Use Treatment
Windsor Laurelwood strives to improve the lives of those in our community who are experiencing psychiatric and/or substance use concerns. We provide specialized treatment programs for adults, adolescents and children to address each individual’s needs.
Our mission is to provide healing and recovery through compassionate quality care.
- Child Mental Health (ages 6-13)
- Adolescent Mental health (ages 14-17)
- Specialized Adult Mental Programs
- Mood Disorder
- Dual Diagnosis
- Adult Psychiatric Intensive Care
- Adult Detoxification
- Adult Substance Use Rehabilitation
- Adult Partial Hospitalization with Therapeutic Residence
Partial Hospitalization Programs
- Adolescent Mental Health Partial Hospitalization
- Specialized Adult Partial Hospitalization
- Mental health
- Substance Use
Intensive Outpatient Programs
- Day and Evening Adult Substance Use
- Evening Adult Mental Health
Windsor Laurelwood Earns ‘Top Performer on Key Quality Measures®’ Recognition from The Joint Commission
We are pleased to announce The Joint Commission has named Windsor Laurelwood as a 2014 Top Performer on Key Quality Measures®. The hospital is one of only 1,043 hospitals in the United States to achieve this distinction based on excellence in accountability measure performance.
For more information about the Top Performer program, click here.
As a proud supporter of the National Action Alliance on Suicide Prevention, Windsor Laurelwood provides education and resources to the communities we serve. Watch our video below to learn more: